Business Objective: Improve the ROI of field communication.
Business Functions Impacted:
Business Situation: A retailer spent millions of dollars each year on printed field communications they felt were cumbersome, only moderately effective and expensive.
Phase 1: Creation of Communication Materials:
- Category & marketing teams created good, better, best concepts by channel, banner and category in ShopperMX™.
- Concepts were published out to operations teams for execution.
Phase 2: Distribution & Utilization Of Materials:
- Store Operations teams reviewed videos and images of each concept using the ShopperMX™ mobile app while in the store.
- The visual nature of materials gave teams an instant understanding of how to execute correctly.
Moving to a virtual in-store communication strategy, our client saved $2 million on printing & shipping of materials annually. Plus, they improved adoption and compliance within their stores, driving speed to market and topline growth.
Top Ways to
Win at Retail
- Maximize Your Investment in Promotional Marketing
- Improving Performance of a Field Sales Organization
- Identify Optimal Shelf Arrangement
- Overcome Buyer Objections And Implement Best-In-Class POG Strategy
- Investing in a Category Shopping Experience
- New Product Distribution Success
- Shelf Arrangement Sales Strategy
- Reducing Costs Associated with Mock Centers