Business Objective: Introduce a new brand strategy to key retail partners.
Business Functions Impacted:
Shopper & Trade Marketing
With the introduction of a new brand strategy, a manufacturer sought to create tailored shelf recommendations for their top 10 key customers to make a big splash in-market. However, they were facing challenging time and budget constraints, and success of their strategy required speed to market.
Building Concepts in ShopperMX™:
- The client virtually developed shelf arrangements and signage programs customized to each retailer in ShopperMX™.
- They captured images of the new arrangement and sent them to buyers, using their virtual simulations as a ‘pre-read’ of their new concept.
- This process was complete in a matter of days.
Joint Business Planning:
- In collaborative work sessions with their customers, our client conducted virtual store walk-throughs in ShopperMX™. During this process, the client was able to solicit feedback, and iterate on the concepts live, so all parties could agree on the end state.
The speed of creating visualizations in ShopperMX™ and the elimination of follow-up meetings cut 6-8 weeks of time with each customer. Furthermore, compared to their traditional approach which required setting up a mock store, the customer saved over $200,000 when customizing concepts for each retailer. Bottom line is that a tailored customer approach would not have been possible in the physical world due to timelines and budgets, which would have cost our client more than $1m in lost opportunity.
Top Ways to
Win at Retail
- Maximize Your Investment in Promotional Marketing
- Improving Performance of a Field Sales Organization
- Identify Optimal Shelf Arrangement
- Overcome Buyer Objections And Implement Best-In-Class POG Strategy
- Investing in a Category Shopping Experience
- New Product Distribution Success
- Shelf Arrangement Sales Strategy
- Reducing Costs Associated with Mock Centers
Watch ShopperMX™ In Action
Recent Press Coverage
- 110+ Startups Disrupting Brick-And-Mortar Retail
- Walgreens' Beverage Category Reset Leverages VR
- InContext Solutions Affirms Commitment to Retail Innovation with Implementation of Microsoft Azure
- How mixed reality can help the brick-and-mortar keep up with Amazon
- The Complicated Technology Behind Seamless Checkout