Category managers are often stuck between a rock and a hard place. While the goal is to figure out an optimal “4P” recommendation, the reality is it can take valuable time and money to learn what concepts work, or which ones don’t. This means often decisions are made based on historical data or opportunity gaps, rather how your recommendations will actually perform in the store.
But what if there was a way to accurately evaluate concepts within weeks, rather than months or years, without breaking the budget? Jason Smith, Vice President of Customer Success at InContext Solutions, will explain how ShopperMX™ Indicators are helping clients make data-driven recommendations in less time and for less money than traditional testing. In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why using Indicators gives you the confidence to make decisions with quick, accurate reads based on both behavioral and attitudinal insights.
- How Indicators allow you to test multiple concepts simultaneously.
- Real-life case studies around how clients have leveraged Indicators.
- The Indicator options you can choose from, including Shelf Indicator, Signage Indicator, Display Indicator, and Awareness Indicator
Fill out the form to the right to watch our webinar and learn how you can start leveraging VR to make faster, smarter, more profitable decisions.
Watch Our Webinar
Recent Press Coverage
- 110+ Startups Disrupting Brick-And-Mortar Retail
- Walgreens' Beverage Category Reset Leverages VR
- InContext Solutions Affirms Commitment to Retail Innovation with Implementation of Microsoft Azure
- How mixed reality can help the brick-and-mortar keep up with Amazon
- The Complicated Technology Behind Seamless Checkout